Since the last update I've added some retro-styled side covers (from the nice folks over at British Only.) I also took the time to paint the tank badges. It wasn't too hard actually, I just used black model lacquer and the process probably took about an hour. I also had a new rear tire installed and some other maintenance, nothing major.
I'm excited to be starting a motorcycle maintenance course at Queens College this Thursday. It will be good to work in a lab and learn some of the basic maintenance procedures every motorcycle owner should know - especially owners of older bikes. More info on the course can be found on the Queens College Continuing Education website.
My bike is actually being rented at the moment, it is being feature in an insurance company commercial. A little annoying not having it around, but at least I'm making money and the weather has been shit anyway.